We would like to know how we can improve our service to you and how you perceive our surgery and staff.
To help us with this we are inviting patients to join our patient forum or alternatively if time is an issue you could join our virtual forum (or 'patient lite'). As a member of our forum you will be asked questions from time to time, such as what you think about our opening times or the quality of the care or service you received.
We will contact you via email (for patient lite) and keep our surveys succinct so it shouldn’t take too much of your time.
What the group will do
The Patient Participation Group will:
1. Consult with the practice on service development and improvement
2. Contribute to, and be kept informed of, practice decisions
3. Represent the views of the patient body and provide feedback on their needs and concerns
4. Contribute to the design of and participate in the review of the practice patient survey
5. Promote good health and higher levels of health education by encouraging activitied within the practice.
We aim to gather as broad a spectrum of patients as possible to get a truly representative sample. We need young people, workers, retirees, people with long term conditions and people from non-British ethnic groups.
If you would like to become a member of our forum please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
Complete the Patient Group Sign-up Form Online
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.